Post by mrwigglezftw on Jul 7, 2013 3:03:18 GMT
Editing this post due to alot of misundertandings of pranking
- Pranking can be annoying things like doors under houses triggering sounds, filling a house with your random items/blocks or something creative.
- Placing buttons, levers and fun things over someone's property is allowed.
- With the addition of carpets, be careful if/when flooding someone's house. They are affected by water and will be destroyed. If someone has a pattern that looks like it took a while, don't destroy it.
- Flooding with water is okay as long as no redstone/anything important is destroyed nor killed.
- There has been a lot of controversy on the subject and that's not the sort of server this is. Please try take things light-hearted and not to instantly rage.
- Fire and lava is not allowed whatsoever.
- If you break blocks, need to clear some space, accidentally break something or kill the player; replace items by leaving a chest with the items in.
- Pranking is not griefing as long as they follow these guidelines. The severity of the prank can be judged by these and punishment will follow accordingly.
- Please try not to go overboard with pranks. Keep in mind they have to clean this up and while it is fun, it can be tedious to clean up.
- You MUST leave either a sign or a book saying that it was a prank by whomever.
- TNT Usage: Although this is very discouraged, it is allowed within parameters. Said TNT MUST explode within water or high up in the air as to create a firework effect. If TNT does destroy something valuable or something that took a long time to build, you will be subject to the server rules for griefing.